Tuesday, October 23, 2018

An incomplete yet potentially still useful resource for aspiring, entry-level, and early-career global health professionals

Every few weeks or so, I get an email from my alma mater, encouraging donations from alumni to support the college's x initiative, y program, and z future. While I'm grateful for everything I learned and gained during my college years, I don't feel like my few dollars a month can do much, or at least as much as other types of contributions could. 

So, for the last few years, I send a list of entry-level and early-career global health jobs I've found over the last month or so to Middlebury's global health program leadership and the school's career center. The list is far from comprehensive and the jobs are definitely biased toward more public sector opportunities, but it's something (and hopefuly better than nothing); feel free to share among aspiring, entry-level, and early-career global health professionals! http://sites.middlebury.edu/cci/uncategorized/the-news/global-health-opportunities-for-midd-grads/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment