Thursday, October 25, 2018

Statistics and seasons in Scotland

And these are a few of my favorite things...Scotland and former IHME Post-Bachelor Fellows (PBFs) teaching us what 2D summaries can bring...


Today I learned...
How to write up code to easily implement cutpoints at particular values (e.g., for quickly creating categories for A1c or blood pressure measures). One line and done - thank you egen and cut() and at()!

Today I'm grateful for...
The Hogan Lim family, for feeding my stomach with great food and my soul with greater warmth and positivity than I ever have before stepping through your door. Thank you, tonight and always, for listening, laughter, and love.

Today's best part was...
Reading to the Hogan Lim children at bedtime and then having good night hugs, otherwise known as "squeezers," requested (correction demanded). I adore them, so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment